The voice of a friend echos in my mind and it hits me....What message am I suppose to be getting out of this feeling?? The answer presents itself and I realize: ......Where is my inner Peace!!! I've let it slip...oh dear.. So today as I refocus my energy, I share ideas that I incorporate into my Life...that keep me present and in the glass half full kind of mood.
What: Connect With Your Life
Why: Because you & everyone you
come in contact with will benefit
When: Each and every day
Where: Wherever you feel like it
1. Before you lift your head off the pillow each morning, literally smile and commit to the thought that you will find or create special moments in the day. Habit will set in and the doubts will turn to beliefs.
2. Dance! Find a song that makes you want to move and just do it. The silly awkward feeling will pass, endorphins kick in and you realize it’s fun!
3. Smile: while driving, while shopping, when feeling stressed
4. S.O.S Make time to do a little something that brings you joy. Expression book, cup of tea, call a friend, paint, color, play jacks, teach yourself to play the piano…whatever feels like a treat to you.
5. Give a piece of your time to others. Volunteering to a cause that is passionate to you helps fill your soul and feel connected.
6. See the good in people and assume the positive before the negative. They don’t know what you are going through, nor do you know what they are.
7. Read books that motivate, inspire and encourage positive thoughts
8. Have a “go to tribe”, Surround yourself with people who motivate you!
9. Each night write down a handful of things you are grateful for from your day. You will begin to see that you notice so many more things that you just passed by previously. A giggle, a crocus, a song, someone smiling at you, a lighter heart, a tender moment….a memory in the making !