Sunday, April 28, 2013

Feeding My Soul......


When my thoughts and schedule becomes scattered, I find myself slipping, needing to feed my soul, tempt my appetite for Life and restore the glass to half full.  My "go to list" includes:

The soothing lyrics and voice of James Taylor 

Movies that have depth (to me): recently enjoyed The Magic of Belle Isle

Family dinner, with plenty of conversation and laughter

Raising my face to the sun and feeling the therapeutic benefits

Meditate


Something creative

Volunteer

  Make a difference in someone's Life

   Plan something that brings me joy

A slow dance 

Conversation with a dear friend, full of validation that   
  "we are right!"


    Look through photos of when the boys were little

Read an inspirational book: Random Acts of Kindness Then & Now


Look for the positive, to restore my glass to half full

      Count All Of My Blessings And Give Thanks!






No comments: