Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Feel The Pull................

"Let yourself be silently drawn by that strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."    ~ Jalaluddin Rumi

It's the unknown and the "strange pull" that holds me back so frequently. However, of recent I feel that easing....YAY!  I find myself looking to the unfamiliar and being intrigued with what it may hold for me. The Smiles & Stars outing I mentioned in my previous post, comes to mind. I feel the love of an interest and I consider it and even begin to explore it.... and in that case, making it happen on December 1st.

So perhaps it is more accurate to say "the unknown" and the "strange pull" HELD me back so frequently."


It is now trusting and believing that it will not lead me astray and and in the event it does, it is something I can handle.....and perhaps it will open up possibilities I never considered. After all, I believe in Love and the many gifts it can bring to my Life.

No comments: