Sunday, August 5, 2012

Looking Back.........

Well, scooting out for a few days of family bonding time, and not sure if I will fit technology into the mix. So for folks who have started reading my blog more recently... (Thank you shout out to the readers from France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom..sure do appreciate you joining in)  there are over 50 posts archived off to the right, that offer more of a glimpse into my thoughts!


And now for the people who have been with me from the beginning (huge Thank you shout out to all of you...you keep me going) here is just a jovial quick post until I return. Be well my friends and remember to BT2U...Be True To You!

My(Silly)Wish List

Hearing "sure Mom, I'll do it right now"

Corn on the cob for lunch

Fitting Room mirrors that don't distort 
(they do..right??)

Gas in the car

Opening the dryer to fold laundry and it's empty

Smell of dinner and I didn't make it

No toothpaste globs in the sink

Calories removed from chocolate covered... anything salty

My(Serious)Wish List

Peace on Earth

No comments: