Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Like To Share..................

"Life is an opportunity to satisfy the hunger and thirst of the soul" ~ Unknown

The awakening / realizing that my Life is in fact just that....an amazing opportunity to satisfy that thirst and hunger of my soul, is so liberating. What I find both truly overwhelming and interesting, is discovering what those particular "things" are!


Lately, I have this feverish rush in my mind of so many things I want to do!... That I can do anything! (of course "anything" within the framework of my neurotic limitations......which I am totally ok with & work on continuously) The thing is this, all the thoughts and opportunities that race through me, motivate me and keep me inspired and engaged in my Life. 


I have no clue at this point where it will ultimately take me, but that's not what I'm going after. This is not a "let's go, so we can get back" kind of thing.  I organize and take notes of my ideas and sort through the overwhelming feelings that can frequently limit me....and sometimes I just throw caution to the wind and jump in with out my floaties!


 I truly believe I'm working towards an aha! moment that will reveal it's amazing self before long. Until then I am buckling up and enjoying the ride.

Sharing my thoughts pretty openly in my blog is part of my journey.....it is a piece of figuring things out for me and in doing so maybe it'll be an aha! moment for someone else. It is not meant to be the answers for everyone....they are my answers, to a positive, genuine Life for me....and sharing in the world is a pretty good thing!


Be Well!


No comments: