Sunday, March 4, 2012

Touch A Life.............

It feels as though I have become a little relaxed with my actions to spread happiness (beyond what comes naturally).  I don't like it...so today I take a stand and commit to bring back to the front of my mind, how I can share a little kindness to brighten some one's day.....and I WILL follow through with it! 

I WILL engage in cheerful banter while waiting in line at the market
I WILL smile and say hello to those I pass in the store
I WILL smile while driving, to feel that silly rush that reminds me there are things to be happy about in each day
I WILL mail a note to someone special
I WILL place "you matter" sticky notes randomly out in public
I WILL hug my family just a little longer (refraining from hugging strangers feels like a wise choice)


Would love to hear what's on your list!

No comments: