Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taking The Oath..................

My efforts to live in the moment and touch lives along the way, has enriched my soul in a way I want to continue. I strive to make it a natural way of living, that doesn't require much thought to make happen, it is woven into my awareness and appreciation for all that I am blessed with.

Take nothing for granted!

This "positive thoughts" way of living feels so natural and at the same time burdensome when I find myself defending it and trying to explain myself. That's when I must dig deeper, but I'll be honest sometimes I just get cranky....that's where the guilt lies. There is this thought that those of us who live a glass half full way of life, are being hypocritical if we allow our less than positive attitude present itself.

I want to go on record as saying "there are moments in each and everyday that hold tenderness and goodness. We can choose for ourselves how we will see them...and that can vary from time to time....but the real tenderness comes into play as we interact and respond to those that are seeing it in a different way".

How wonderful it would be if we could all choose to keep in mind that there is goodness around us, while being compassionate that everyone is going through something and bringing to each moment their own perspective and glass filled to wherever they choose......and that glass level will go up and down.... I know mine sure does!

No comments: