Saturday, January 7, 2012

This I Know For Sure.....


Every once in a while I like to take note of the things I know for sure...Now seems as good of time as any. 

                          Orange juice AFTER I brush my teeth..not a good idea

Putting the electric blanket on an hour before I go to bed...good idea

Giggles and belly laughs make things feel better

Silence can be golden

       Using a clothespin on socks in the laundry saves a lot of time sorting

There is goodness in all of us

Long chats with my BFF is the best therapy session ever

White lights on grapevines visually warm a room

   The smell of a just picked tomato on a hot summer day is just the best

Tea and toast brought to me in bed is a great way to start the day

     My teen son initiating a hug and not being the first to let go.... priceless!



No comments: