Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Centering My Chi....................

                                                          Zachery Holme

                                                 
This photo is the image I use when I'm trying to recenter myself. 
Shoulders back and take a deep breath! By envisioning the precisely stacked rocks, I see myself straightening things out in my mind and creating the balance necessary to carry on at any given moment.


So I thought, with the Holidays quickly approaching and a great deal of potentially stressful moments ahead, I would share this image in the hopes that it can help someone else center their Chi.

Commit the image to memory and when you find yourself overwhelmed, picture the rocks and that my wish for you is to center yourself and live in the moment !

No comments: