Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Journey ~ Don't Stop Believin'.....................


"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray." Jalaluddin Rumi

It starts as a whisper and we have to listen closely to hear it, however the more we really listen the louder it gets.

In the past few weeks I have had the extreme pleasure off chatting with special people in my Life. In each instance the conversation turned to listening to the whisper. It feels as though our gut response is to ignore it, as if we are not deserving or too paralyzed by the fear of what making changes may mean. We pondered.......

I say hogwash! (she said timidly) Let's take it on as a challenge, modify it where need be and hear the whisper loud and clear......and believe it will NOT lead us astray. Create a moving forward plan, and take confidence in knowing that a step at a time is always the beginning of any journey worth taking!

1 comment:

Lisa Valentine said...

Thanks for your post today Maria!
Listening to the whisper, really listening, can be a challenge. I work on staying present and mindful each day. Gratitude practice helps me with that. And I agree, if we can catch the whisper and stay focused, the voice gets louder and we can follow it to more courage and joy.