Sunday, October 20, 2013

Notice the funny...........

Crazy busy week here at our house. Each dashing around doing our own thing,  lead to some texting "good nights", some Facebook catch ups to see what they were up to with work and sports and thankfully there was a little bit of overlapping with being home at the same time.

Found myself holding on to the one liners and chuckles I overheard while we were home together:

"My heart is congested with love for this new guitar."

"Finding a box of hidden honey buns in the cupboard, is like the government holding out on releasing a cure for cancer...they know it's good for the people, but they don't want to let it go".

Finally getting home and walking into his bedroom to drop off some things, before heading back downstairs for something to eat, at 11:30 pm..."it is taking every ounce of energy I have not to fall onto my bed and not wake up until noon tomorrow."

"I was more out of my element than jumping around at Sky Zone."

"Apparently the language barrier was pretty strong, I would ask a business question and she would just giggle."

Him: "I'm going to be outside trying something that may look dangerous, but I'll be fine"
Me: "What are you going to be doing?"
Him: " Well it involves fire, that's all I know right now"

and my favorite..."hey does anyone know why there are 7 toothbrushes in the downstairs bathroom and only 4 of us live here??"

Find the chuckles in your day....sometimes they can make all the difference in the world ~

1 comment:

Lori said...

love the last two! They sound familiar to me.