Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cleaning House.....

A girl can dream, can't she?.... womansday.com

..and by house I think I ultimately mean my thoughts. I have found myself feverishly organizing, cleaning and passing along accumulated "stuff", almost in a nesting before I give birth kind of way. Hmm....it makes me wonder, because there is no baby THAT'S for sure. Perhaps I am about to give birth metaphorically speaking. Birth to a new creative idea/venture...a feed my soul kind of time..... Yes! I like it!!!

I'm intrigued and curious to the possibilities that clearing my thoughts will allow. It's Spring, things are new and certainly blooming. I have benefited in the past with simplifying things around me as a means of clearing my mind. I think it is time again. Time to listen and see what my messy closets are telling me.....
TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: