Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Redefined................

Hello Dear Readers! I hope your Easter celebration was full of family, fun and memories to last a Lifetime.

Imagine my surprise as I woke to this delightful burst of Easter & Spring in my kitchen. 

Clearly the Easter Bunny knew exactly what I needed. Family time, looking festive, done by someone else. With our sons now 15 and 19, we may no longer decorate eggs or hang bunny decals in the windows, but we do still enjoy celebrating Easter with a special breakfast consisting of sweet bread (specially made by my sister who has mastered the elements of yeast and they are now friends)and strawberries. It's simple and it's delicious! 

The rest of our Easter day was in fact shared with extended family, rejoicing in happy and healthy hearts. Something we should never take for granted. Life can change in an instant and it is up to us to be aware of the moments that truly matter, because it is those moments that build a Lifetime worth remembering.



No comments: