Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Digging Deeper...........

No joke.....some days are tougher than others. That's where I'm at right now...the tougher side. I have said in the past "my blog will be a genuine reflection of my thoughts and feeling." So that's what you get today my dear readers. A  sick with a nasty cold, discouraged, frustrated blog writer.

The thing is this...I can rationally think, I have so many positive Blessings in my Life. Shelter, warmth, amazingly supportive family and friends and the list  goes on and on.....but today I FEEL sad and discouraged just the same.

Clearly I need to partake in some serious get down to the bottom of it.......whoop ass!

At times like this, we need to remind ourselves that thoughts and feelings really are two separate things. There are thoughts we create, thoughts that come on their own that we interpret and then feelings we are left with...... because of the thoughts....to then interpret ...oh dear all so very exhausting.

So I draw strength from the mantras, positive thoughts and tips I frequently share. As well as ask myself what am I suppose to be learning during this frustrating time??? ...knowing honestly that the glass 1/2 empty feeling WILL shift back to a glass 1/2 full and my feelings and I will be just fine...good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise! 

No comments: