Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh I'm Awake............

"Your vision will become clearer only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams: Who looks inside, awakes".                 ~ Carl Jung

Today's quote really made me stop and think, and I realized I fall into both categories. I do look into my heart. Conscious to be awake to all that is happening around me. Taking initiative to do for others, spread kindness and touch lives!  All these aspects feed my soul and I continue to give them power within my Life.

That being said.... I do look "outside" as well. It is the dreaming that guides me, that serves as my beacon to be able to look into my heart and carry out those dreams.

For me......Life is what you make of it and I'm looking inside and out to experience it all!


So go for it....listen to your heart's desires and give Life to your dreams !

No comments: