Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not A Moment Too Soon................

" Give thanks for the unknown blessings already on their way"  
~ Native American Prayer


 This quote was in my email inbox (just in the nick of time). You know when you need that little reminder to "hang in there" things will look/feel better soon? Well, that's where I was the past couple of days. Not one thing in particular, well ok ....some were "in particular" and some not so much. For me it was just your basic, "what the heck is going on? what were YOU thinking? and boy the glass is really half empty today" !


Here's what I did......I validated those feelings!! Wallowed in them for a bit and then was ready to "snap out of it", put on my "big girl panties" and get back in the game.


The thing is this, I know I missed appreciating a whole lot of blessings during that time, but thankfully as the quote reminded me this morning....."there are more already on their way"..........Give thanks....indeed I did!

No comments: