Monday, April 16, 2012

And Now We're Four..................


  •                                 



15 years ago, at 11:17pm, I gave birth to an amazing 8lb 14oz, beautiful baby boy. The truly beautiful part is that when I held him that first moment, looked in his eyes and whispered promises from the depths of my soul, I honestly had no idea how truly amazing the next 15 years would be.


Tribute here to my second born, and his many amazing qualities that still make me smile and remind me how glad I am we are a family of four!

Your creative ~ artsy energy and all that you accomplish with it is just outstanding

The way you listen to a song and ask if I "hear" all the instrument distinctions...once you explain it to me, I CAN hear it the way it was "meant to be heard"

Your easy going personality, along with kindness and willingness towards others.. ESPECIALLY your older brother

Your adventurous side that wants to "do it all"

Your determination when you REALLY want to accomplish something...usually when trying to convince me of something

Your humor and one liners that have been known to "lighten the mood" many times over the years

Your patience with me when you have to repeat "how to" instructions..again and again

The fact that we spent your birthday day together today and when we got home you thanked me for a fun day....not sure many 15 year old sons would feel that way, but it sure did warm my heart

And I must include that you are courteous...which when you were little, you would say it is because your middle name is Curtis 

I am so proud to be your Mom and thank God each and everyday for all the amazing pieces you bring to our family!

Happy Birthday B.......I love you !



















No comments: