Sunday, April 29, 2012

Join Me Won't You?.......

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly"    Margaret Fuller~

Wow! this quote literally made me shout out "YES" when I read it. No one was home so I didn't have to explain myself, but if I did this is what I would have said........ This quote captures how I feel about the bountiful possibilities in Life. It is the mystery/beauty of Life my dear sons! We don't know ahead of time all that we are capable of. There is no need to become complacent with the way things are. There is more to explore! There are changes you can make! This premise intrigues me!!!  Frequently in the morning when I silently whisper affirmations for the day ahead I include..... "the possibilities are endless...I will make them mine"! 


Part of it (for me) is believing! Knowing the day can go in many different directions, while keeping my heart and mind open to recognize the directions that truly have the potential to be so much more than average.  I know it's all how you look at it (because the nay~sayers do remind me) but unlimited possibilities is how I choose to look at it. It works for me and sure is so much more pleasant being around others who choose to look at it that way too.


My goal is to live years of positive possibilities turned reality, for myself and the lives I touch, knowing that soon we will surround ourselves in a beautiful world of Butterflies doing for others!



No comments: