Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Creating Heartfelt Holidays.......

~ Fair Trade Shopping ~
For Christmas this year I want family time decorating the trees, the smell of cloves, sing~a~longs, holiday hang out with family & friends, bestowing Random Acts of Kindness all around, lots of white twinkle lights, gift giving that doesn't make me clench my teeth (thank goodness the recipient I am referring to does not read my blog) and I want to be able to put my head on my pillow each night until January 1st, 2015, feeling happy and content with how my Heartfelt Holiday season turned out.

My notebook is started, my vision is written and I'm ready to kick things off. I will write out cards early this year, enjoying the individual notes I will have time to include. I will spend time with family & friends and it will be about making memories and not about cleaning and cooking before hand.

I will enjoy looking for that special gift because I will not be pressed for time.

In fact this Saturday I am attending a friend's Fair Trade Sale. I will purchase gifts
knowing they will benefit the Girl Effect Group. Proceeds last year were donated to organizations supporting girls and women in the area of education in Kenya, Guatemala and Sophia House here in Providence. 

Join in the fun Dear Readers, as we start early, not over extend and find Peace!

I am taking on this holiday season with a Dream It....Do It! way of thinking. By starting now, defining how I want things to go......lots of laughter, tinsel, belly laughs, feel good moments and very little stress, I'm confident I can Do It!

Special Note: Please message me if you would like to stop by and shop at the Fair Trade Sale too!

No comments: